ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
Ok Senior Learning Community, your latest House Challenge has just been announced, the VIRTUAL CROSS COUNTRY CHALLENGE!
The challenge is open to all SLC students and you will need to support each other in your House colours to enter into the Virtual Cross Country Challenge. All entries will earn points contributing to see who will be rained the winning House.
- Download and use a running App such as Strava, Nike or Run Keeper.
- You can run, jog or walk.
- Distance = 2km
- Take a screen shot of your time and distance
- Submit your entry by clicking the button below and filling out the entry form. Make sure you take a screen shot of your activity on the Fitness Tracker App so you can upload your results into the form.
- One entry per person, this is about team engagement.
- The House with the most entries will be crowned the 2020 Cross Country Champions
Competition Open for submissions
Tuesday, 12 May (Term 2, week 4)
All entries must be received before Monday, 25 May (Term 2, Week 6)